Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager of Post
Market Studies, located in Santa Ana, California.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring
sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft
contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their
world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into
cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and
now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its
eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the
uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
Manager Post Market Studies function is to drive the strategic Regional Phase
IV initiatives for their respective SBUs (strategic business unit), while
further developing Abbott Medical Optics clinical physician advocate base
within these respective areas. This individual's function also includes
ensuring the phase IV post marketing study strategy and initiatives are in
alignment with the marketing teams they support as well as the Post Market
Studies team across Johnson & Johnson Vision.
- Maintains current scientific knowledge in ophthalmology
with specific emphasis on their respective areas of responsibility.
- Interacts with Marketing, Sales, R&D, Legal,
Regulatory and Clinical for medical support.
- Seeks out information from medical and scientific
literature, scientific meetings, symposia, and seminars that differentiates our
products from the competition, and supports key opinion leader initiated
- Attends all relevant MD and OD scientific congress
- Works cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, R&D,
Legal, Regulatory and Clinical to execute overall strategy.
- Supports key opinion leaders for the respective post
marketing study initiatives and publication deliverables.
- Targets and develops new thought leaders in the area of
cataract surgery, laser vision correction, ocular surface disease, and contact
lens cleaning solutions.
- Managing the Regional Phase IV budget within their
respective area of focus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience MBA a
- 5-7 years experience in professional biotechnology,
pharmaceutical or medical device company including Sales, Brand Marketing,
Medical Marketing/Medical Strategy, R&D and Professional Education.
United States-California-Santa AnaOrganization
Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. (6233)Job Function