Do you want to drive high-profile, needle-moving initiatives and partner with senior management, operations, and sales to bring them to fruition?
The LinkedIn Pricing Strategy & Operations team is looking for a star performer to help accelerate growth and strengthen go-to-market operations across our largest business, Talent Solutions ($2B+ in revenue). The person will collaborate with leaders in sales, operations, legal, and systems to evolve pricing frameworks, business models, improve global pricing processes, go-to-market execution, and structure and close large strategic deals. If you're excited by driving growth through global, cross-functional initiatives and want to be part of a company that is redefining how professionals succeed, LinkedIn would love to talk to you.
This position is based in San Francisco, California. The Role
Be part of a world class team that uses pricing as a strategic lever to drive sustainable monetization growth globally for LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Drive business model and pricing process innovation to accelerate growth
- Partner closely with LinkedIn's most senior sales professionals to structure and execute on large, strategic enterprise-wide deals
- Help strengthen sales effectiveness, compliance with global pricing policies, and pricing framework scalability
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales and Product teams
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business teams; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies
- Drive large deal closure, including being one-touch resource for field sales; responsible for liaising with all organizations involved in the agreement process (finance, legal, order management, etc.) on behalf of sales
- Recommend ways to evolve pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales velocity, deal desk scalability, customer satisfaction, and customers success
- 2+ years in pricing, sales operations, management consulting
- Experience with pricing/operations in the enterprise software/SaaS space
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in pricing, sales operations, or consulting roles
- Professional experience in financial modeling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Leadership skills- Ability to inspire and influence cross-functional partners and drive decision making among senior executives
- Commitment- Ability to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter who has experience working in highly cross functional teams
- Experience working with and supporting B2B enterprise sales organizations
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.