Manager, Process Manager, Digital Messaging
As a Manager of Process Management for our Digital Messaging Team, you will lead a team of process managers in delivering flawlessly executed processes that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each and every time.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience
• At least 3 years of experience in Process management
• Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or Process Management or Project Management or Risk Management or Communications or Computer Science or Information Systems
• Process Management Certification or Compliance Certification or Business Process Management Certification
• 5 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
• 5 years of experience in Digital Operations
• 5 years of experience in Process management
• 5 years of experience in Project management
• 5 years of experience in People management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.