Manager, Process Mgmt & Salesforce
As a Manager of Process Management, you will lead the evaluation and execution of Small Business processes that improve business efficiency, improve customer experience and drive results through the use of the Salesforce.com platform. You will create and modify processes for implementing and managing multiple Salesforce instances. You will ensure the use of mature Salesforce best practices. You will define and monitor success metrics and monitor the effectiveness of Salesforce for Small Business. You will continuously evaluate new salesforce capabilities while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to make recommendations for use in Small Business. influence results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of salesforce.com to ensure appropriate and well managed execution each and every time. You will spearhead a community of practice for Salesforce admins in Small Business and serve as a Salesforce admin advisor and hands on practitioner as needed.
Responsibilities of this role may include:
- Creating and validating processes for implementing and managing Salesforce in our Small Business Bank teams
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce platform
- Creating and managing a community of practice to support salesforce administrators in Small Businesses Bank to ensure they have proper processes and support to fulfil their roles
- Driving process improvements using salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds and aligned with desired customer outcomes
- Analyzing, identifying, and correcting data issues with systems used or owned by a department
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Coaching a group of salesforce admins in Small Business Bank
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process focused Salesforce professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to work across teams to enable flawless execution of salesforce and process improvement projects.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com- experience administering and supporting a company’s salesforce instance
- At least 2 years of experience in Process management
- At least 2 years of experience in Project management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
- Masters Degree
- 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com with Certifications – either Salesforce Admin (201) Certification or others
- Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma), Business Process Management
- 5 years of experience in Process management
- 5 years of experience in Project management
- 5 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.