Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The Manager, Product & Innovation Logistics will provide will provide services on the following areas of expertise:
* Lead the SKU Optimization and Rationalization Process at Southwest and MU Levels.
* Manage demand review monthly processes.
* Lead Southwest S&OP process with Leadership.
* Deliver innovation pre and post launch analysis.
* Support New Product Stages & Gates Support.
* Manage Forecasting Support and Analysis.
* Manage NRS Forecasting & Gap Analysis and problem solving.
* Collaborate on Southwest/MU SKU Optimization Process and New Item Introductions.
* Partner on routine Demand Planning process which deliver effective and efficient supply chain plans and new product introductions.
* Establish network of functional partners with other Bottlers to share Best in Class actions and combine to solve national opportunities.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
* Master’s Degree desirable.
* 2+ years of prior Manager experience on Logistics Area.
* 2+ years of prior Manager experience on Forecast and Demand Planning.
* 2+ years of prior Manager experience on Commercial Area.
* Advanced English language required.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.