Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager Product Pricing Forecast in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager Product Pricing Forecasting on the US Business Unit Finance Team, you will be empowered to lead all aspects of price forecast creation including analytics, forecast model development, reconciliation of gross-to-net accruals recorded by Financial Planning & Analysis, support of contract business case development, and reporting of variances assist in supporting the USBU cross functional teams to drive pricing decisions. A typical day will include :
- Develop and maintain analytical models to forecast payer level performance for commercial and Medicare contracts including clear tracking and reporting of volume and price/discount performance expectations in comparison to actual results and latest plan estimates.
- Understand, forecast, and report complex contracting and reporting issues such as best price, AMP, ASP and price protection.
- Actively monitor actual payments in comparison to balance sheet accruals to ensure appropriate reserves are maintained.
- Independantly develop and present plan and actual results to senior management and working teams, altering message as appropriate for the audience and clearly articulate the key drivers of change and present management and working teams with actionable alternative scenarios.
- Develop standardized financial modeling tools to ensure appropriate financial assumptions for each account/channel. Ensure forecast practices are uniform across similar products in the portfolio. Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for efficiency in contract data collection and reporting methodologies.
- Research and utilize information on pharmaceutical industry, competitive information, market conditions, government policy and regulations changes, and other internal resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as finance, accounting, statistics, management science, economics
- Minimum six years business experience in quantatitive analysis in analytical field such as product forecasting, pricing, or financial planning and analysis and or minimum of three years experience with an advanced degree
- Project planning and management skills
- Resource management; ability to manage internal and external resources, allocates resources appropriately to align with business goals
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Working understanding or experience in basic accounting principles
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Highly competitive pay & benefits
- Half day Fridays (all year)
- Takeda Center for Child Development
- Free onsite fitness facility
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s)
- Reward & Recognition Program
Empowering Our People to Shine takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.