Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Program Coordination to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Program Coordination will:
• Provide coordination support to the Clinical functional teams as assigned to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness and resources.
• Assist Program Manager in providing planning and resource management support to the Compound Development Teams (CDTs).
• Facilitate team communications by maintaining and tracking cross-functional timelines, deliverables, and milestones including cross-project dependencies.
• Facilitate critical path analysis and optimization planning. Assist team in determining schedule and resource requirements.
• Maintain cross-functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timeliness.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical development experience is required
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of industry experience with at least 3 years of Drug Development experience and a detailed knowledge of the Drug Development process is required
• Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, scheduling tools, and cross-project analyses is required
• Understanding of clinical development/trial execution is required
• Experience in MS Project and/or Planisware is required
• This position will be located in Spring House, PA and will require up to 10% domestic travelPrimary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function