A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The Manager, Deal Finance and Strategy is responsible for management of the analytical aspects of the company's programming agreements/relationships. This position will support the Programming Department with analytical and content expertise support (e.g. TV entertainment, film, news, sports, children's, and multicultural) including deal analysis, viewership and churn analysis, content analysis, financial modeling, executive deal strategy presentations as well as development of proposals and support during the negotiation process. Key responsibilities include conducting content research and identifying key data points that will provide actionable insights to drive overall negotiation strategy. The Director will manage the day-to-day financial relationships with Programmers (e.g., compliance with obligations, license fee discrepancies, revenue collection, reporting, facilitating the scheduling and invoicing of marketing agreements, etc.) and be responsible for advising the Marketing & Advertising team on proposed programming activities. Lastly, this position will be responsible for supporting the oversight of budgets and forecasts for a programming expense budget of approximately $2.4 billion annually.
- College degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the management of analytical aspects of programming and distribution agreements; with a preference of 10 years.
- Strong experience in preparing financial and executive ready presentations.
- Experience and knowledge in several functions within Finance (Budgeting, Performance Reporting and Financial analysis).
- Fluent working with contractual documents.
- Proven ability to communicate and articulate data effectively and establish productive relationships with internal departments and third party vendors.
- Must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the Telecommunications/Digital sector preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting/finance principals and guidelines as they pertain to programming agreements.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills including financial modeling; able to provide precise and accurate summaries of all analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.