Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project lifecycle. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Works with various managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
- Manages projects of major importance to overall business operations by reporting status, tracking delays, and making required adjustments.
- Determines overall staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Negotiates, administers, and monitors contracts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer