Manager, Project Management-Treasury Management, Chief of Staff
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, client-centric and strategically growing business, Capital One Commercial Banking wants you to join our talented group! Capital One is committed to excellence in the solutions we offer, the industries we serve, and the way we work with clients. Today, Capital One Commercial Banking group services a $65 billion loan portfolio, serving more than 6,100 clients. We offer a range of solutions including Commercial Lending, Depository Services, Treasury Management, Capital Markets, Private Banking and Wealth Management, and Corporate Cards. On the Commercial Banking team, you’ll find energized, positive people rolling up their sleeves to deliver value-added solutions, products and services for our clients. From facilitating meetings with bankers and clients, to preparing client communications, you’ll be the one to help deepen relationships while strengthening our brand. For more information on Capital One’s Commercial Bank, please visit http://www.capitalonecommercial.com.
Our Treasury Management Organization is seeking a Manager level Project Manager to support the TM Chief of Staff. The Chief of Staff serves as a key member of the leadership team through the coordination of projects, communications and helping to support departmental strategy for the Head of Treasury Management & Enterprise Payments.
The Project Manager in this role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with project teams to ensure the delivery of critical Treasury Management infrastructure and integration initiatives. Additionally, this role will require the ability to develop and execute medium and large projects across the Bank. The person selected for this position will influence matrixed teams that are geographically dispersed and as a result must have strong team leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
The Project Manager must be able to lead and influence across all levels within the organization to ensure that teams work towards a common goal, regardless of resource and time constraints. This role will also require an understanding and ability to bring together our LOB partners (MM, CRE, SB, etc) Operations and IT to deliver high quality business solutions. Some travel may be required to support initiatives assigned to the Project Manager.
• Design, develop and manage project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements
• Ensure projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate risk while ensuring timely delivery
• Leverage problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
• Responsible for the facilitation of departmental planning, meeting management and administration, internal and external communication and the development of programs and processes supporting Treasury Management strategies
• Assist in the management of SVPs leadership team strategy; including owning weekly agenda for SLT meetings, MBRs, QBR’s and the annual division meeting.
• Ensures project documents are complete/accurate, current and stored appropriately including all requirements, testing and traceability documentation
• Provide change management support (including communications) to all aspects of the Treasury Management organization
• Accountable for project scope, schedule and budget management
• Manages risks and issues to minimizes impacts on the project
• Ensures project reporting and regular communication to the project leadership team, customer and sponsor
• Exhibit outstanding influencing skills to effectively drive project/program efforts
• Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment.
• Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
• Managing project tasks, which includes deck preparation, planning, guiding and leading teams, executing and controlling the work, and closing out the project.
• Managing project timeline
• Managing cross-functional team members
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
• At least 2 Years of experience in Management Consulting
• At least 2 Years of experience in Project management
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or A Master’s Degree in Economics
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.