The Manager, Replenishment will lead a team of Analysts/Sr. Analysts that will be accountable for the successful execution of inventory plans for all replenishment activity for domestic and import allocation. This leader is directly responsible for the consistent execution of common processes and algorithms that are used to reduce inventory variance. His / Her team will conduct flow analysis, stock balancing, ordering, finalize inventory requirements, generate orders, monitor / prioritize inbound containers, and review in stock performance for a multi-million dollar inventory budget, thousands of SKU' s, and multi-billion dollars in sales. Requires regular interface with Demand Planning, Sr. Leadership, and cross functional peers to provide statistical analysis that will enable more accurate decision-making. Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to a large team of analysts; typically 4-7 direct reports.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop Replenishment strategies for merchandise department. Partner with planning to identify inventory needs and develop most efficient replenishment method.
- Implement Process & System Improvements related to replenishment activities. Provide functional core competence in the specification of enhanced replenishment algorithms and systems.
- Strategy Development/Planning Partner with functional and operating business partners to drive overall business specific strategies. Key strategic themes focus on delivering consistent, repeatable processes to optimize inventory position, profit enhancement and operating effectiveness.
- Build strong relationships with business partners and actively support cross-functional initiatives to drive improved overall business performance.
- Effectively execute all inventory planning activities using metrics to track and improve performance.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Reports to Sr. Manager, Planning and Replenishment.
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to a large team of analysts; typically 4-7 direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE 4 years
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Masters Degree with an emphasis in Engineering or Supply Chain Management.
- Previous retail experience in inventory management.
- Understanding of inventory managementt principles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
- APICS Certified
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and develop talent.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!