The Research Engagement Services (RES) Manager oversees all requests for inquiry and research support to provide a concierge level of support for Gartner products. This is a people manager with 5-10 direct reports.
What You'll Do:
- Manage associate inquiry workload to ensure needs of internal and external clients are met in a timely manner and daily service level targets are attained;
- Manage, mentor and motivate subordinates through individual development, performance management and daily training to achieve the goals of Gartner and the associates;
- Drive pro-active, profile based fulfillment, conduct customized searches and proactively send relevant research and information based on customer profile;
- Broker all research requests and inquires: receive request, interpret and deliver client responses customized to the clients’ expectations, coordinate and facilitate access to Gartner analysts;
- Develop thorough knowledge of Gartner research; become a subject matter expert in multiple content areas;
- Collaborate with Research community to develop specialization in particular technology areas or verticals;
- Assist Gartner Sales with renewal and client retention driving opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Major in Business or IT preferred;
- IT Industry experience preferred, with a client focus;
- Two to three years of experience managing direct reports;
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently;
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
Job ID 00016623
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.