Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities Job Summary
Under minimal supervision manages the day to day operations of a customer care center in relation to Suddenlink practices and procedures to maintain a quality customer care retail staff, adheres to quality assurance, customer satisfaction and administrative support. Serves as a key liaison between corporate, field system management, customer procurement and marketing/sales operations. Promotes quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork. Responsibilities
- Provides quality customer service surrounding the Company values
- Delivers excellent internal and external customer satisfaction by demonstrating exemplary leadership
- Develops and manages the administrative functions of a customer care center, ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered at all levels
- Ensures a quality retail staff by effectively interviewing, hiring, disciplining, evaluations and mentoring Customer Care Representatives
- Performs administrative, facilitative coaching and mentoring duties necessary to lead and maintain a quality customer care retail staff
- Provides feedback to employees regarding performance levels by monitoring and analyzing reports and providing a monthly performance profile.
- Monitors and maintains department goals by ensuring Customer Care Representatives meet accountability standards
- Resolves complex customer complaints by building a rapport with the customer and using creative problem-solving
- Meets a sales budget by creating sales contests, motivating Customer Care Representatives, establishes goals/incentives and provides instruction in Company preferred sales techniques
- Ensures assets of Company are safeguarded by monitoring payment transactions and bank deposits, auditing cash journals and ensuring financial controls are properly executed
- Responsible for maintaining the retail service are in terms of maintaining and updating display and presentation materials
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Qualifications / Requirements
- Proven interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective communication skills with strong written, oral, and listening capabilities.
- Strong technical support aptitude, including solid knowledge of software and equipment
- Analysis of the systems and decision making for best practices concerning Suddenlink technologies.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ethical standards and professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts.
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively read, write and understand the English language.
- College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year management/leadership experience
- High volume customer service/sales environment
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Ability to lead and supervise others in a retail sales environment with high sales and service focus
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Technological experience in voice, video and/or data preferred
- Skill in using a Windows-based computer, experience with Word and Excel preferred
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.