Manager, Risk Management & Insurance Job Summary
Reporting to the Director of Risk Management, this role manages renewal and procurement of the organization's casualty, property, and management liability insurance programs. It will interface with multiple brokers and insurers to secure coverage for all aspects of the Company's exposures as well as develop and explain risk management policies to internal customers.
Additional duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare submission information for 60+ insurance policies that provide both Domestic and Int'l Coverage
- Review and revise contracts to ensure proper insurance coverage is being requested and provided.
- Interface with brokers and insurance company personnel to secure the best possible coverage for ABG.
- Assist in all aspects of due diligence for acquisitions and divestitures
- Integrate newly acquired businesses into ABG's insurance programs, including implementing optional insurance products where appropriate
- Prepare catastrophic property claims
- Manage self-insurance authorizations including annual renewals and quarterly filing requirements
- Review policies for accuracy and completeness
- Oversee Ebix (Outside Vendor) COI management/compliance process including regular communication with the field, licensee ops and procurement on vendor, dealers, IO and licensee lists.
- Support governance team in providing coverage guidance.
- Maintain insurance certificates on fleet intranet and Avis Now.
- Develop and explain risk management policy and procedures to internal customers
(may vary by level)
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline required.
- CPCU or ARM preferred
- 5+ years of operational risk management or underwriting experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to multi-task, strong organization skills and is deadline driven.Travel Requirements
- Minimal travel will be required.
Get your GO on and apply now! Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.
A little about us: