Manager, Risk Management - Home Loans Exams and Audits
o you like working in the spotlight? Are you ready to work on the front line of a top 10 Bank? Can you build relationships as well as develop and implement innovative solutions? As a Risk Manager at Capital One you’ll be responsible for working with business partners to identify and mitigate potential risks to Capital One.
Risk Managers at Capital One are the front line of defense to ensure our Company remains stable and profitable. In this role you will be the main point of contact for audit and exams working directly with Internal Audit and Federal Regulators. Risk Managers at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational and communication skills. They have a high level of exposure across all of Capital One and have the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of Financial Services Experience
- At least3 years of Financial Services Risk Management Experience
- At least3 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- At least 2 years of experience in performing or managing Regulatory Exams or At least 2 years of experience in performing Internal Audits
- At least 5 years of Financial Services Risk Management experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing Regulatory Exams and Internal Audits
- At least 2 years of Auto Finance experience
- At least 2 years of experience as acting Exam Lead or Auditor In Charge (AIC) on Regulatory Exams or Internal Audits
- At least 2 years of experience setting direction, managing expectations and leading cross-functional teams
- Professional Certification related to Audit, Compliance, or Project Management (CIA, CRMA, CFE, PMP, etc)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.