Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Sales Compensation located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (“JJVC”) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Manager, Sales Compensation is responsible for the development and management of the overall compensation strategy for the Americas Region. This person will manage the quota setting, development, design, and tracking while taking the complexities of multiple brands, multiple customers (retail, internet and independent), eye care professional behavioral segmentation, and varying sales forces into consideration.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the compensation team that includes a lead compensation analyst, two contractors, and a strategic agency for industry benchmarking and category insights
- Manage timely communication to senior management providing success criteria and performance metrics needed to achieve company targets while remaining competitive and current in the market
- Lead enrollment of the field sales stakeholders and incentive compensation plan communication roll-out to the entire sales organization
- Work in collaboration with marketing and account management teams to ensure compensation, contests, and awards programs will drive company initiatives such as new product launches or retail marketing campaigns
- Management of all sales compensation budgets
- Manage analytical and ad hoc projects within the U.S. team with minimal or no management initiation
- Review and collaborate with departments across the region to understand, address and present solutions to issues. This will necessitate frequent analysis review, communication, and recommendations to senior management
- Must be able to exercise independent discretion and judgment, and solve moderately complex problems taking latitude to change work processes and work flows where needed
- Partner closely with finance to track departmental spend, produce smart spending reporting, and manage budget while driving strong return on investment
- Collaborate with Field Sales and Sales Leadership to attain voice of customer, drive compensation enrollment, and advocacy throughout execution process of plan that drives sales motivation
- Partner and connect with the Americas leadership teams to improve our sales force effectiveness analytics, the sales force Health of the Business Metrics, and the Americas quota strategy and execution
- Serve as a key link between the Sales Compensation team and Finance business partners, as it relates to quota forecasting and implementation.
- Identify trends / insights, connecting with relevant business partners where natural connections occur
- Integrate new sources of data, innovative views, and driving better penetration into the Field Management Team as it relates to Sales Compensation
- Work with internal business partners to identify key initiatives, and develop appropriate home office and field compensation metrics and reporting vehicles
The Manager, Sales Compensation will have the flexibility to manage other key initiatives as they may arise within the organization. This is a highly collaborative position that requires strategic and analytical thinking as well as the ability to clearly communicate complex issues and solutions.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA Preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of general business experience is required
- Experience in Sales Compensation, Business Analytics, or Finance is required
- A minimum of 2 years management of one or more direct reports is preferred
- Experience in Forecasting and/or Business Analytics is preferred
- Experience in medical device, or healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience conducting formal and ad-hoc presentations to cross-functional partners is required
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytics to influence decisions is required
- Demonstrated experience with project management is preferred
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills through professional experience, including: problem identification, data-gathering, analysis, solution and implementation
- Experience with Incentive Compensation Software ( Optymyze, Ibm Cognos ICM, Synygy, Xactly), SAP-BW, Visual Analytic tools (i.e. Cognos, Spotfire, Tableau,…), SAS, Siebel, Microstategy and PowerPoint are preferred
- Intermediate-to-Advanced Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros, vlookups, etc) skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software solutions is required
This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and will require up to 10 % domestic travel.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.