McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is hiring a Manager, Sales Performance Analysis & Reporting located in Jacksonville, FL, or Richmond, VA. Position Description
Responsible for analyzing opportunities and implementing solutions to capture value for McKesson and customers. This position will contribute to the shaping and developing the business analytics capability to drive bottom line results. Partner with leaders across the business to leverage vast data resources to identify and capture opportunities that create value for patients, customers, suppliers, and the company.
This role is a part of the Sales Effectiveness team within McKesson Medical Surgical. Our team’s mission is to help Med Surg maintain market leadership. We do this by providing exceptional value our Sales Force through the use of sales analytics, tools, technology, and training.
This candidate will:
- Lead, manage and support the daily operations of our team of four Sales Performance Analysts.
- Lead the design and creation of insights into sales behaviors and their relationships to performance
- Ensure the team’s production of accurate, trusted sales reporting based on traditional KPIs (e.g. performance to plan, period over period growth, etc.) to all levels of the organization.
- Participate in the product development of automated, web based Sales Performance Dashboards our sales teams use to glean insights to the performance of their sales territories.
- Train the team with new analysis tools and techniques as needed
- Lead the creation and/or adoption of new data structures
- Lead the continued automation of existing reporting to increase team bandwidth and effectiveness
- Lead and manage cross-training efforts amongst the team to facilitate development and optimize overall skills and knowledge
- Analyze performance and create ROIs for Sales Training events
- Work with Sales Executives to design, produce and enhance existing reporting
- Collaborate with Marketing Executives to design, create and publish sales program reporting
- Prepare and communicate metrics and analysis to Executive Management Teams
- Support the reporting and analysis needs of our customer segment Sales Teams; create standard and ad hoc Sales Performance Reporting and Analysis as needed
- 5+ years of experience and 2+ years of managerial experience
Additional Knowledge & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting, analytics or data related fields
- Demonstrated experience in creating reporting and sharing insights with business and sales leadership - reporting example, performance reporting
- Demonstrated experience in performing statistical analysis and creating business insight
- Proficient with Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- MBA or an equivalent advanced degree
- Data process analysis and process improvement experience
- Six Sigma certification
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
Benefits & Company Statement
- General Office Demands
- Ability to operate a laptop
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.