West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Manager, Salesforce Administrator
Manager, Technology, Commercial Bank – Salesforce Administrator
The Commercial Bank has invested in the Sales Force platform as our primary user interface to transform how work gets done and how we drive a phenomenal client experience in the Client Services Support (CSS) teams.
The Salesforce Service Cloud Technology Team works with our CSS group driving programs that deliver innovative, enterprise Salesforce Service Cloud solutions. We are seeking an experienced and impassioned Salesforce administrator to join our Salesforce Service Cloud Technology Team.
The Salesforce Administrator will bring a balance of analytical rigor, pragmatic and timely delivery of business value in an agile and iterative environment. The manager will also have an intellectual curiosity to innovate and disrupt the status quo while working towards growing the role to support consistent quality delivery of end-user changes.
- Past success as a Salesforce Administrator on large Salesforce implementations
- Motivated by defining and living the Salesforce Administrator role as part of a brand new Service Cloud implementation
- Thrive on building and delivering new capabilities
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Top notch communications skills with an Agile mindset
- Develop and support the functionality of the salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Focused on achieving efficiency through the definition, alignment, and execution of configuration changes
- Grow the scope of changes approved to be made directly by the Salesforce Administrator role
- Assists with Agile story grooming to better define technical configuration changes and translate business intent
- Develop trusted relationships with both business Product Owners and technology teammates to optimize delivery of changes
- Utilize internal tools and reporting to show efficiency gains
- Agile mindset to contribute to a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation and learning; promotes continuous improvement
- Seek to continuously grow by proactively seeking and embracing constructive feedback while also providing the same level of feedback to colleagues in Capital One’s open and collaborative culture
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation
- Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and customer support
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer first"
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of strong Salesforce Administration experience
- At least 5 years of Salesforce experience implementing supporting large implementations (with Service Cloud console knowledge)
- At least 5 years of experience working on large programs with proven fluency in carrying out configuration and administration-type tasks
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- At least 1 year of prior Agile experience
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (or App builder, Platform builder, or Dev builder certifications)
- 1+ years of working knowledge of Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning components
- 1+ years experience implementing Salesforce, Salesforce APIs or App Exchange solutions
- Experience applying design thinking and human centered design principles to product development
- Prior experience in the banking industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.