Job Description :
Manager, SAS Programming
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services.
You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Responsible for leading clinical system or programming operational activities in one or more therapeutic areas, e.g. renal, surgical, and nutrition.
• Directly manage SAS programming team
• Accountable for information systems and processes that are sufficient to meet programming deliverables.
• Develop, modify, maintain, and document SAS programs specific to each analysis for multiple projects.
• Produce formatted output using SAS procedures and DATA_NULL_.
• Develop programs that convert raw SAS datasets to standard format; create standard programs and macros.
• Program data displays (tables, listings, graphs) for inclusion in documents including publications, statistical reports, clinical study reports, and other documents, as required.
• Perform ongoing upgrades and improvements to programs currently in use.
• Peer review SAS programming code, as required.
• Partner and openly communicate with project teams to proactively address operational issues related to clinical systems or programming.
• Strong Base SAS v9.2 or later; SAS-STAT, and SAS Macro experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency of programming skills.
• Experience reading data from a variety of data sources and types.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• QC experience.
• Experience with programming using CDISC standards a plus.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience
• 1+ years of management/team leadership experience.
. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.