Manager, Scaling & Customer Experience - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Location:
San Francisco, New York, or Sunnyvale Description:
LinkedIn s Marketing Solutions helps marketers reach professionals. The business is hiring a manager for our Scaling & Customer Experience team. The team s mandate is to transform our business to one that: (1) consistently earns the loyalty of clients, (2) consistently allows employees to succeed, and (3) can support revenues multiple times today s. This mandate is the top priority for the business leadership team, including the heads of Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
A key focus of the team for the next 18 months is to redesign our client journey, starting one moment at a time. Examples of past and current efforts by this team include:
- Program managing 20 initiatives focused on growth, client experience and employee experience
- Mapping our client journey and identifying must-win moments in that journey
- Designing and launching a new SMB acquisition model
- Designing and operationalizing a new client experience for ordering & billing
- Prototyping the Net Promoter System for our SMB and mid-market segments
As more background on LinkedIn, we were built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We transform lives through innovative products and technology.
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Redesign and innovate around several 'moments of truth in our client experience. Example moments include onboarding, choosing a marketing objective, and understanding performance against an objective.
- Help program manage (with your team) the successful implementation of these designs, collaborating with Product, User Experience, Product Marketing, Systems, etc.
- Continuously refine our understanding of the client journey across segments and the moments in which we should win
- Operationalize and maintain dashboards that help determine progress
- Drive analysis of strategic opportunities, lead growth strategies and special projects
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of general work experience
- MBA degree
- Experience in strategy consulting, operations consulting, and/or product marketing
- Experience and/or strong interest in customer experience and the Net Promoter System
- Experience in media and/or technology
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, and program management skills
- Ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses and findings with senior leadership
- Deep experience in financial modelling, data analysis, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, and Tableau
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.