The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring for a Manager, SCDM, Data & Analytics Strategic Service Delivery Program to be located in Raritan, Skillman, New Brunswick, Piscataway, or Bridgewater, NJ locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The role is directly responsible for Supply Chain Data Management Data & Analytics Strategic Services Delivery Models. This person maintains strategic relationships in support of tactical data and analytics activities across the supply chain, connects segment and functional needs to the appropriate providers and resource models, and establishes the Service Delivery Model and Framework and measures programs in place.
Data & Analytics Strategic Service Delivery Partnership and Collaboration:
• Establish strategic relationships for Tactical Data and Analytics alternate resource services.
• Connect segment and functional needs to the appropriate providers and resource models.
• Build and update the overall catalog of alternate resource models for Supply Chain solutions for data management and analytics.
• Work with procurement and legal on pricing and contracts.
• Work with procurement and industry sources to regularly perform an environmental scan of the supply base.
• Define and lead a ‘resource owner’ partnership plan spanning Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Leaders, SCDM, Supply Chain Functional areas, and IT.
Service Delivery Model Framework:
• Establish optimal service delivery models based on criteria established around process maturity, risk assessments, cost structures, volume, and governance requirements.
• Establish consistent contracts ensuring key aspects in any strategic service delivery includes critical components to drive clear accountability.
Operational Monitoring & Metrics:
• Lead the approach to ensure strategic service delivery program is consistently measured and continuous improvement plans are in place.
• Partner with functions and segments to establish required service levels with the delivery base and measure for performance compliance and service level adherence.
• Performs other related duties as required.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, IT, or Supply Chain is required.
• MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• 8-10 years of related experience in Supply Chain and / or Data and Analytics Management (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality) is required.
• Experience with establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships is preferred.
• Strong understanding of operating and business factors relating to Supply Chain is required.
• Strong understanding of Change Management and the ability to develop leaders into Change Agents is preferred.
• Strong partnering and understanding of Supply Chain, relevant product and process knowledge and how core capabilities drive E2E Supply Chain Performance is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is preferred.
• Strong communication and partnering skills with service oriented mind-set is preferred.
• Strong organizational and Prioritization skills is preferred.
• Strong Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Skills is preferred.
• Experience and understanding with Data and Analytics Management is preferred.
• Process excellence, performance management, reporting and data collection is preferred.
• Travel up to 20% domestically and internationally is required.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function