The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring for a Manager, SCDM, Talent and Engagement Management to be located in Raritan, Skillman, New Brunswick, Piscataway, or Bridgewater, NJ locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The role is directly responsible to lead the approach for SCDM to create a change-adaptive, hi-performance culture where employees are fully engaged and teams are optimized to deliver ever increasing value to J&J, our customers and our patients and consumers. Scope of role is to enable capabilities and programs to enable Career development, Talent and Engagement.
SCDM Career Development, Talent and Engagement Management
• Establish capabilities and programs for SCDM Talent Management including components for Talent Acquisition & Pipeline Management, On-Boarding, Performance & Development (P&D), Organization Design, Diversity and Succession Planning
• Enable and connect SCDM with tools, resources to support employee career development for current and future needs of the enterprise
• Enable and connect SCDM with tools, resources to build employee engagement to meet the needs of the current and future needs of the enterprise
• Partner with SCDM pillars to shape needs based on unique pillar requirements as well as overall SCDM current and future needs
• Introduce and provide support/administration for innovative solution to enable capabilities
Talent Management Metrics
• Ongoing maintenance of diversity metrics, organization pipeline management metrics, and related metrics as required
Single Point of Contact for SCDM on the JJSC Academy
• Champion and support learning and development practices and tailor that to meet SCDM needs.
• Supply Chain Community of Practice Participation
• Connect SCDM strategies and learning capabilities with JJSC Academy strategies
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a focus in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or Supply Chain is preferred
• An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Talent Management, Human resources, Communications, Supply Chain, Data Management or related industry is required
• Experience with establishing and maintaining organizational management capabilities and operational protocols is preferred
• A strong understanding of operating and business factors relating to Talent and Engagement management in the supply chain is required
• Usage of supply chain data management tools to support employee career development and build employee engagement is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead & get things done through influence versus line responsibility is required
• Strong communication and partnering skills with service oriented mind-set are required
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required
• Process excellence, performance management, reporting and data collection experience is required
• Travel up to 10% both domestically and internationally is required Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Contract AdministrationRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.