Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the leading WFR team through design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes project plans and priorities. Ability to work in a very fast paced environments with high growth is important. The position involves managing Dev/QA team members, performance engineer. The position also involves supporting production operations for the SMB WFR cloud based Time and Attendance solution. Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve technical problems is critical to the role. Ability to read/write code is required. Experience with US payroll/T&A/HR system a plus.
- Managing and mentoring Dev/QA team members
- Interact with support, production operations, product management for development and support of WFR application
- Be hands on with troubleshooting production/development issues
- Provide Technical guidance to the team
- Develop and execute on plans for DEV/QA team
- Oversee performance analysis, diagnosis and resolution
- Support deployment of solution to production
- Work with remote/distributed teams to execute on plans
- Strong experience building with Java/J2EE web applications is a must
- Experience with relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server a must
- Experience managing teams (including remote teams) is desirable
- Experience with cloud based multi-tenant applications is desirable
- Experience with T&A/ payroll systems / HRMS solutions a plus
- Experience supporting applications in production
- Experience building applications using agile methodologies a plus
- Experience with APM tools a plus
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.