The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s One MD is recruiting for a Manager, Solutions Innovation (1 of 4) that can be located in Somerville, NJ; Cincinnati, OH; Warsaw, IN; Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA.
Within Johnson & Johnson Medical Device’s (JJMD’s) Strategic Customer Group, the Customer Marketing & Solutions department is responsible for helping establish Johnson & Johnson as the “partner of choice” with key health systems by developing and executing end-to-end customer marketing and solutions strategies aimed at helping health care providers reduce costs, improve outcomes, and advance patient satisfaction. The department has accountability for developing and aligning the Johnson & Johnson organization to a global solutions strategy and helping to build an insight-driven solutions portfolio both organically and through external partnerships.
The Solutions Innovation Manager will play a critical role in the development of new solutions for the entire JJMD for selected therapeutic and business area (Orthopedics, Supply Chain, infection prevention, bundled payments). This position will report directly to the Director of Solutions Innovation. The Solutions Innovation Manager will help define business requirements and lead the evaluation and development of new solution and contract offerings through new process development and technology evaluation and implementation. This includes the evaluation and articulate ROI and risk factors such as staffing, infrastructure, profitability and scalability. The leader will be responsible for evaluating and reporting on services and related technologies available in the market as well as emerging technologies and solutions. The Solutions Innovation Manager will research, track and communicate industry trends, best practices and competitive service offerings to identify opportunities for growth, innovation, increased market share, and competitive advantage for future JJMD solutions targeted towards consumer and patient engagement and education. In addition, the Solutions Manager will continuously observe and evaluate current solution offerings and related processes in order to identify, design and recommend opportunities for improvement and/or greater efficiency.
• Responsible for the development of a robust strategy and implementation plan for solutions within business critical service lines and therapeutic areas
• Responsible for developing new solutions for critical platforms via partnership with Health & Wellness, brand marketing, internal development, or external alliances or L&A
• Responsible for driving innovation across teams to ensure aligned; cohesive progress across multiple areas including technology, marketing, and service operations
• Responsible for developing a solution strategy and roadmap (3-5 year multi-generational plan)
• Responsible for developing pilots to deploy, test, and refine potential solutions to determine impact, scalability, and value
• Responsible for launching new solutions including marketing and promotional materials and tools, as well as stakeholder training
• Actively participate hands-on in product testing and the evaluation of new technologies and solutions
• Develops solution metrics to track and measure value to customer and J&J and inform solution contract strategies and solution claims, ROI
• Drives collaboration with internal and external partners across One MD to effectively package existing solutions to create more value
• Completes on-going customer assessments, gaining VOC and translating insights into executable offerings for focused solutions
• Collaborates with Deployment teams to implement and support pilot sites to finalize recommendations
- A minimum of a BS/BA is required. An advanced degree (MBA / MS) is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant business experience with at least 3 years of experience in account management, sales, marketing, health economics, outcomes research, or market access in the Medical Device or Health Care industry is required.
- Track record of translating customer insights into a new product or solution that created value is required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new solutions and lead technology transformation is required.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups with strong problem solving & decision making skills is required
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make quick decisions and act decisively
- Proven ability to operate effectively in complex, matrix environments
- Ability to manage and execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to influence and collaborate in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to interact with and lead at various levels of an organization, including executives, key business partners, and peers
- Must have the ability to make decisions independently and seek guidance where appropriate
- Ability to set strategies based on customer needs and business objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required
- Ability to create highly motivated, high impact teams with clear career paths and opportunities for recognition and advancement
- Ability to apply negotiation skills with senior management for allocation of resources
- This role will require domestic travel up to 40% of the time.
United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.