The Manager, Contact Center Standard Work is responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of standard work instructions within a contact center (CC) environment that employs cross functional partnerships across Grainger. This includes creating and maintaining a knowledge management system that organizes information in a common platform that is easily accessible for Leaders and Team Members to effectively and consistently execute CC processes to provide customers with an exceptional and effortless experience. In addition, this person will oversee the governance and control mechanisms that ensure standard work permeates the habits of all Leaders' and Team Members' core processes throughout the CC network.Duties
- Establish framework to update, organize and deploy standard work processes through a common knowledge management tool.
- Actively engage CC Teams through Go Sees, Team Huddles, CCLT meetings, metric reviews and onsite visits to drive adoption and ownership of standard work culture.
- Proactively partner cross functionally to build a standard work map that takes into account process flows outside of CC network. Influence the improvement of those processes both internally and cross functionally.
- Build out governance, tracking and compliance processes and metrics to ensure standard work habits are healthy across the network.
- Establish and monitor process metrics to provide visibility to service and efficiency performance.
- Ensure standard work processes create an effortless customer experience and process efficiency improvements that are visible through the balanced scorecard and supporting metrics.
- Design standard work package with defined skillsets required to perform tasks that aligns with training and development strategy.
- Serve as CC liaison and subject matter expert for internal and external initiatives that impact CC processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Logistics, or Science preferred.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Contact Center Operations, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Lean/Six Sigma or Management.
- Strong communication, process and organizational skills to create, deploy and monitor standardized systems cross functionally.
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.