Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for a Manager, Strategic Field Installation
. This position can be seated anywhere in t he US preferrably the Midwest. Position territory is Nationally.
Description: The Manager will take total ownership for ensuring flawless installs of new business in both large and multi location accounts and complex accounts. The manager must be highly adapatable in order to present a strong customer services presence while effectively interfacing with Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and the SA Install team. The position is field base and will include significant travel to personally oversee key installs for pontentially weeks at a time. The Manager will partner with the Market Center leadership team.
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents, corporate directors, supply chain, sales, finance and Strategic Accounts in ensuring that the major accounts (averaging nearly $20,000/week) are serviced and installed with accuracy for overall customer requirements such as include allied products, garment styles, auxiliary charges, equipment needs and any contractual requests.
- Ensure flawless install by influencing business partners to be responsive to customer needs in dynamic situations.
- Coordinate account logistics including completion of garment and allied orders. Approve all orders prior to order processing to ensure accuracy of all items.
- Facilitate meetings and introduction between MC leadership and the customer.
- Review initial delivery prior to installation to confirm the order is complete and correct.
- Train and coach market center personnel involved in installations on proper AUS new business installation processes.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- Requires 5 - 7 years of relevant experience such as frontline operations (GM, DM)
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assesses priorities, and achieves solutions under deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of financial information including: profit and loss, sales, and capital expenses
- Established credibility with the organization with a solid track record of proven results in service measurements categories, customer service, and business results.
- Understanding of AUS billing systems, ordering processes, product applications, item codes and operations.
- Strong sense of accountability and resolving issues proactively.
- Excellent time management and communications skills are required to keep on task and work collaboratively in a team and cross-departmental environment.
- Willing to travel extensively up to 70% of the time for complete weeks when necessary
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.