Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and
maintain current subscriber base. Plans and develops print and online
marketing outreach programs. Analyzes subscriber response to online and
print marketing programs. Serves as marketing contact for employees and
outside vendors. Deploys and measures effectiveness of direct mail
marketing campaigns. Tracks market trends, analyzes results, and draws
conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to
marketing strategies and tactics. Manages team which may include exempt
and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides
guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to
drive department efficiencies. Assists in development, and meeting of,
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are
within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight,
knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in
order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber
feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing
campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine
performance compared to budget.
- Develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure
competitive position in market.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs,
analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer