The position leads financial planning & operations for development within the Call of Duty franchise. Leveraging proven planning capabilities, the successful candidate will be a key business partner for studio heads and business leadership across the organization. The role is positioned to be the key advisor on Call Of Duty budgets, financial decision-making, and investment analysis. Our team is lean, dynamic, and focused - which means you will have real responsibility and make meaningful impact in the video game space. Location:
Santa Monica, CA Responsibilities:
- Help drive the creation of billion-dollar Call of Duty blockbusters - annually among the largest and most successful properties in entertainment
- Manage Financial Planning for multiple major studios
- Drive development of annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts, and discreet investment profiles
- Direct management and development of a Senior Analyst
- Partner with Studio Heads, Executive Producers, Finance and general management leadership
- Support multi-year strategy development and implementation for the Call Of Duty development ecosystem, and ad-hoc projects as needed
Great Games Start with Great People!
- Self-starter with strong personal presence and communication to work across finance, development and executive leadership in pursuit of business goals
- Distinctive analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership; personnel management experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Affinity for games and gaming
- Capable user of Excel, PowerPoint and financial management tools
- 5 years of experience in Finance / Accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; MBA is a plus, but not required
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision Blizzard is the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company, and the world's largest independent video game publisher.
Our product portfolio includes some of the world's top franchises, including Call of Duty®, Destiny, Skylanders®, Guitar Hero®, World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™,
and Candy Crush™
. We are a member of the S&P 500 and are among FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®".
A little about us:
We are lucky to work in a business where imagination, creativity, and play aren't only encouraged, they're required.