At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Accountable as Functional Manager for providing corporate oversight and support of contracting and services activity across the Exelon nuclear fleet. Provide leadership to developing, standardizing, implementing, and institutionalizing contractor related process, equipment, and productivity improvements. Interface with Outage Services and Project Management in performance management of contractors at the nuclear stations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide Corporate direction, governance and oversight of all contracts, includes performance management of processes and programs.
- Institute development and implementation of improvements in GE product lines and standardization of their services/activities across nuclear stations.
- Manage the IOC or Vendor contracts to assure compliance with contract terms.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Outage Services task managers and Project managers and their Staffs.
- Work with peers on developing and implementing outage and cost reduction initiatives across the nuclear stations.
- Institute development and implementation of craft utilization improvement programs.
- As necessary, Interface with Local Craft Building Trades Unions, Regional and District Councils, and International Representatives, solving outage services problems and issues that involve their membership when Exelon must be involved in the issue.
- Bachelors Degree in Technical Area or Business with construction industry related experience
- Minimum of 15 years overall contract management experience, preferably in the nuclear industry with 5-7years in an outage services role
-10+ years diverse experience in project management, engineering, construction, power plant operations/maintenance, with a minimum of 10 years related to power plants (preferably nuclear plants)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Personal computer (PC) knowledge, and willing to travel
- Current or previous SRO license or certification
- FLS / managerial experience
- Labor relations Experience
- Directly responsible for managing of contract(s) with an aggregate range of $250M to $400M.
- Participates as key manager in Business Planning, Budget, and Business Performance review regarding Outage and Project Management.
- Establishes close working relationships with Craft labor Union Leadership to assure open lines of communication between Exelon and Craft Labor Unions.
- Recommends policy changes to Executives related to Vendor contracting and their craft labor usage strategies.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster