Ethicon Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Supply Chain Finance (Project Assignment), located primarily in Raynham, MA, Bridgewater or Somerville, NJ but also open to candidates who can work near a J&J office site in Cincinnati, Ohio, NJ, PA, MA, IN or Juarez, Mexico.
The Medical Device Supply Chain Finance team is recruiting a Manager, Supply Chain Finance (Project Assignment) to oversee Global Supply Chain Reporting & TMA (Transition Manufacturing Agreement) activities for Project Sonic. This is estimated to be a 12-18 month assignment.
Johnson & Johnson has recently received a binding offer from Integra LifeSciences to acquire the CNS portion of the Codman Business. The Manager, Supply Chain Finance (Project Assignment) for this role is a key strategic partner for the successful execution of this potential deal.
He/she will be responsible for leading the Q2/Q3 audited special-purpose carve-out financial statements from a supply chain perspective, including:
• Consolidating WW Gross Profit, Cost of Goods Sold, and Inventory, and quantifying year-over-year operational changes for management reviews
• Overseeing the completion of topside adjustments to financial statements
• Review for proper accounting treatment specific to carve-out financial statements, including Profit Elimination, E&O, hedging, etc.
• Coordinating with global MRC leads to analyze Cost of Goods Sold, Gross Profit, and Inventory
• Supporting other footnotes/ financial reporting requirements including related party disclosures, financial statement footnotes, and direct/indirect spending analysis
• Identifying and supporting process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes
• Leading a team of 4 full-time resources to achieve project timelines
He/she will also engage with support for the TMA business operationally and helping design the reporting, process and support for the buyer of the Codman CNS business. Additionally, he/she will also be the key point of contact for questions related to inventory and cost of goods sold after a potential deal is closed. This is estimated to be a 12-18 month assignment and based on performance, there will be opportunity to take on additional work.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (University degree or an equivalent level degree) is required
• A major in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• An MBA, CPA or CMA are preferred
• Prior people management experiences are preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of finance or accounting experience is required
• Previous knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain finance is strongly preferred.
• Project management experiences preferred
• Prior audit experience is preferred
• The ability to zoom in and out with keen attention to detail as well as the ability to summarize findings to in an executive manner is required.
• Ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
• Must also work well independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated influencing skills and excellent verbal and written communications.
• Up to 20% travel is required (domestically/internationally)
• This position can be located primarily in Raynham, MA, Bridgewater or Somerville, NJ but also open to candidates who can work near a J&J office site in Cincinnati, Ohio, NJ, PA, MA, IN or Juarez, Mexico.
• This is estimated to be a 12-18 month assignment.
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Indiana, Latin America-Mexico, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, Latin America-Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez, North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Indiana-WarsawOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function