Manager of Surgical Services Medical City Dallas
The OR Nurse Manager is responsible for all department functions in support of
the hospital mission, vision and facility goals. Provides leadership, clinical
expertise, and functional direction to OR supervisors and staff to achieve optimal
perioperative patient outcomes. Evaluates quality of perioperative practices in
relation to established professional and legal standards. Collaborates with other
disciplines to facilitate the delivery of patient care.Qualifications: Qualifications
- Bachelor of Nursing degree required.
- Masters in nursing or related degree preferred
- Ten years of Operating Room experience with five years of perioperative nursing management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial implications of materials, equipment, and human resources
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR required within one year of hire/ transfer or promotion
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom