What You'll Do
The SR.SEM is an expert at technical and business planning as it relates to the Public Sector industry and market direction, and manages others on resource planning and technical excellence. The SR.SEM is expected to be an effective business partner with their Region Manager counterpart as well as the leadership teams at the Operation and Area levels of the SLED West Operation. The SR.SEM is responsible for developing a high performing team of SEM's, demonstrating technical and business excellence. Who You'll Work With
The SLED West Operation is interested in candidates to fill the role of Senior Systems Engineering Manager (SR. SEM) for the SLED WEST Region in California. The SR.SEM plays a vital role for our Systems Engineering Management (SEM) team by providing technical vision and tying it to strategic business goals. This individual is regularly sought after for a trusted advisory role, both internally by the account team and externally by our SLED customers, partners and industry leaders. The SR.SEM leverages his/her internal and external network of business relationships as a focal point to drive collaboration, and to achieve a broad range of business goals and corporate initiatives. Who You Are
- Change Agent
- Someone who demonstrates skilled leadership throughout the operation and area.
- Master of translating high-level strategy into actionable tactics throughout the Public Sector customer base.
- Looks at the business through a 12-18 month window.
- Has the respect of his CSEs, TSAs, SR. SEMs, SSR. SEMs, SEDs, RMs, and the extended team including Business Units, Channel Partners and others.
- Considered a knowledgeable and trusted advisor throughout the Cisco organization, and with senior level management at our Partners and Customers.
- Able to clearly communicate Cisco's strategic vision.
- Senior level Management experience required
- 10+ years related experience in IT
- Pre-sales and Industry knowledge required
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
* Candidate must be a US Citizen
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#SystemsEngineer #SalesSystemsEngineer #Sales #PublicSector #CiscoCareers #CiscoJobs #CiscoSE