At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager Recruiting will manage and develop a team of recruiters who will drive the external recruiting process for an Exelon Operating Company or Business Unit. ; The Manager Recruiting will manage a high-volume, time-sensitive recruitment function that services multiple office locations in the region. ; The Manager Recruiting will also partner with business leaders and hiring managers to develop and execute hiring strategies and plans. ; In addition, the Manager Recruiting will be personally responsible for the full-life cycle of management-level openings. ; The Manager Recruiting must foster an environment of continuous improvement and lead the recruiters in finding the strongest candidates through creative sourcing and emerging recruitment technology. ; Finally, the Manager Recruiting will work the Recruiting Programs organization to enhance visibility and reputation in key recruiting channels while positioning Exelon as an employer or choice among target candidates and organizations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, based on workforce plans. ; Maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, including external recruiters and employment agencies, schools, alumni groups, and other external organizations. ; Maintain awareness of the current and anticipated staffing needs of the entire organization by working closely with HR leaders and business unit managers.
- Manage a high volume of open positions. ; Personally manage full life cycle recruiting for key management-level openings.
- Lead a team of recruiters in a highly complex and high volume recruiting environment in order to deliver high-quality candidates, both union and management, to hiring managers. ; Develop the capabilities of the recruiting team in the areas of effective sourcing, interviewing, and assessment of candidates.
- Analyze hiring results, metrics and trends to manage performance of team and individuals. ; Produce accurate and useful reports for clients. ; Based on data, make appropriate recommendations to enhance the recruiting process.
- Educate and assist managers in the recruiting and selection process.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant recruiting procedures and practices in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulations, and Company policies and procedures.
; POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in HR or related field.
- Eight to 10 years relevant work experience recruiting in an operations environment.
- Two to three years management experience with demonstrated success in performance management and employee development.
- Customer service orientation, discipline and focus.
- Data management experience including report generation, measurement, and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as proven external representation skills for outreach activities.
- Executive presence.
- Strong ability to operate independently.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Strong knowledge of the external sourcing process including internet recruiting and candidate sourcing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced degree.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems .
- Energy industry experience.
- Workforce planning experience.
- Operates independently with little or no supervision.
- Requires depth and breadth of experience in recruiting discipline.
- Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities to address complex assignments and non-standard sit
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster