Manager, Talent Brand Solutions, Global Accounts, Talent Solutions
Primary Objective: To build and support a world class team of pre and post sales consultants who provide strategic guidance to LinkedIn's largest global clients and sales team (Global Accounts). In this role, you will identify and drive key priorities to grow our media and new product businesses while providing a transformational career opportunity to the members of the team. You will partner closely with cross functional partners to create and execute a plan for North America to grow LinkedIn's talent media business across a global customer base. You will be primarily responsible for driving incremental revenue in an overlay sales capacity, sharing a quota with the primary LinkedIn relationship management group.
- Inspire an experienced team of solutions consultants and account managers to do their best work through professional development and coaching
- Able to effectively source, interview and hire a strong team that is constantly growing and holds a very high standard in everything they do
- Leads compassionately and is not afraid to call out mediocre behavior from team members, stakeholders and vendors alike
- Develop trusted relationships with senior sales leaders and cross functional partners as a key member of the Global Accounts leadership team
- Ensure best practices are in place across regions to communicate effectively and provide world class pre-sales support for all of our enterprise reps
- Develop and implement sales strategies to increase penetration of media and new products
- Identify priorities, required resources and key metrics to grow media and new product sales
- Create on-boarding process for new team members - reduce ramp time and improve experience
- Influence product enhancements collaborating closely with marketing, product and other cross functional teams
- Increase the penetration of media and new products among LinkedIn's largest corporate clients leading to larger deal sizes and increased retention of enterprise accounts
- Demonstrate credibility and executive presence to represent LinkedIn at executive-level client meetings and key industry events
- Develop success metrics and deliver business reviews to leadership team
- Create regional sales strategies to increase revenue and product adoption
- Ensure the success of new products in market from roll out to post-roll out support
Employee Value Proposition:
- Be a key member of the management team to shape the direction of the overall business
- Grow and be a member of a high-performing team of solution consultants
- High exposure to cross-functional teams and opportunities to influence processes, product enhancements, marketing efforts, etc.
- Have immediate impact in business and innovation while driving/influencing client success
- Potential career path in marketing, business development, sales, business operations, senior management/leadership, etc.
- Experience building and leading a team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Experience with executives at global corporations
- Experience deriving insight from data and building actionable strategies based on analysis
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in brand marketing and sales development
- Passion for leadership through inspiration and managerial excellence
- Self-starter and flexible leader who can thrive in a very fast paced business
- Exceptional presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and drive initiatives to positively impact the business
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.