West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
You will drive strategy and execute on the nascent ServiceNow program within the Evolve IT organization. You will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will take on important and exciting responsibility from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company. You will be challenged to excel and lead alongside the brightest talent in the industry and be rewarded for your achievements.
- Partnering cross-functionally with project (Business Requirement Requests) customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Managing benefits expectations and benefits realization from a variety of initiatives
- Leading moderate to large complexity BRR’s and programs by providing strategic direction to projects, peers and customers
- Overseeing a range of initiatives, delivered via agile and waterfall approaches
- Ensuring projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate risk and to be delivered on time
- Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
- Demonstrating exceptional communication and collaboration skills, excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Exhibit outstanding influencing skills to effectively drive project / program efforts
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment.
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- High degree of autonomy while maintaining awareness of when to engage others for direction/support
- Demonstrate the ability to apply project management discipline (Agile)
- Develop and ultimately demonstrate subject matter expertise with ServiceNow functionality
- Own the tracking and updating of BRR activity to serve as a key communication source
- Lead stakeholder evaluation meetings and engage appropriate performers to drive each effort to completion
- Serve as a liaison to the ServiceNow implementation team including Capital One employees as well as contractor
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- 2+ years of experience as a scrum master or working in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of experience working with the ServiceNow tool
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.