Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is currently hiring for a Manager,
Training & Program Management to be located in Titusville, NJ.
Considerations will also be made for Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson &
Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and
complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science,
wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing
medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire
us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Training & Program Management will:
- Have overall responsibilities for the planning,
implementation, and management of training for Janssen Scientific Affairs (JSA)
and provide systems/software support related to training.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and
oversight of Janssen SA/MA learning strategy and vision.
- Partner with internal customers/vendors in the
design and development of training and training materials (training plan,
course outline, knowledge assessments, instructional materials and tools) using
sound instructional systems design methodology.
- Develop timelines and training schedules to meet
strategic plan goals (e.g., Pharm sector documents, Law/HCC requirements,
- Apply assessment tools to ensure validity of
assessment and effectiveness of training programs.
- Identify, coordinate and schedule presenters for
- Liaise with internal J&J departments and
external groups to optimize technology, opportunities and to maximize
- Recommend innovative and effective training
programs, delivery systems and assessment tools not currently in use.
- Lead or assist training of small and large
groups as needed.
- Establish curricula with JSA Leadership (i.e.,
new hire training, therapeutic area, product, compliance training, and other
areas as identified).
- Handle Training Administration and
- Support Learning Management Systems (e.g.,
- Training course lifecycle (including but not
limited to course setup Assignment, tracking, reporting and quality check of
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to
training tools (e.g., LMS, assessment tools, publishing tools, systems, etc.)
- Provide audit support related to training (e.g.,
Subject Matter Expertise, training transcripts, course materials, curriculum,
or ad hoc reports).
- Provide expertise on optimal Training Program
Delivery systems (e.g., instructor-led, web-based, blended, live, mobile,
video, etc.) and ensure optimal use of resources.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent
degree) is required.
- A graduate degree or other advanced degree is
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years of training experience with
strong working knowledge in Learning Management Systems platforms is required.
- Familiarity with different means of training
program delivery including classroom, web-based, blended training programs is required.
- Strong experience with SharePoint
(Administration and site development) is required.
- Excellent project management skills are
- Experience in organizational development and
adult education is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent
verbal and written communications are a must.
- Working knowledge in any data visualization
tools (e.g., QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau) is preferred.
- Working Knowledge in one or more learning
technologies and tools (e.g., Lectora, Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Flash,
etc), Webpublisher is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in large databases and extract
information from complex systems is required.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and GxP
pertaining to training is highly preferred.
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ
or Horsham, PA and may require up to 15% travel depending on business needs.
(Please note: if located at Horsham, PA site additional travel will be required
to Titusville site).
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function