Manager, Treasury Financial Systems
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: March 15, 2017
Reference ID: 39938
We are seeking a professional to be part of a cross functional team (Accounting, Corporate Treasury, IT, etc) to implement a world-wide treasury management system. This role will be a member of the Treasury Accounting team, based in Atlanta, and will report to the Director of Treasury and Benefits Accounting. Ideal candidate will have experience in financial accounting and reporting, corporate treasury (i.e., cash management, foreign currency, debt, derivatives, etc.), information technology, and project management.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities :
• Define, document, and communicate business requirements to implementation team
• Analyze, design and/or develop reporting to meet external requirements
• Create and refine conceptual alternatives of business processes
• Evaluating general ledger account structure and architecture and recommend changes to optimize
• Ensure data standards and requirements are designed in system to facilitate month-end close process
• Analyze, design and build, internal reports for analysis, decision-making, and internal reporting and communications
• Design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
• Develop and unit-test the solution components to ensure they meet the designed deliverables according to plan.
• Perform system and integration testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure that it meets the original requirements and works within the defined constraints.
• Ensure system conforms current accounting standards (ASC 815) and proposed Accounting Standard Update, Targeted Improvement's to Accounting for Hedging Activities (File Reference No. 2016-310)
• Ensure system conforms to internal controls requirements and standards policies and procedures.
• Be a liaison with Global Finance Organizations, Internal and External Audit, and Corporate Tax during the design, development and deployment phases.
• Design training and end user communication plan (including presentations, prerequisite training required, job aids, manuals, systems and data for hands on practice) in order to develop the training solution required to update or transfer skills within Treasury Accounting.
• Use knowledge of excel, databases and other system applications to provide the most efficient and effective sustainable solutions to perform tasks outside of Treasury Management System
• Create a communications plan (e.g., memos, letters, review meetings, status lists) to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all Treasury Accounting and other stakeholders.
Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, CPA or MBA preferred
Related Work Experience - At least 9 years
Leadership Behaviors :
•DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
•COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
•ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
•INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
•DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles: knowledge of U.S. and local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Financial Analysis: the ability to analyze financial data (e.g., validity of data including balance sheet account balance, P&L variance, return on investments) This includes creating spreadsheets, explaining variances, identifying issues, and making appropriate recommendations. Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to structure and prepare both quantitative and qualitative analyses to support and guide decision-making.
Financial Policies and Procedures: knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Reporting And Budgeting, Code of Business Conduct, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility (e.g., controller's group, fountain, operations, manufacturing).
Control Environment: ability to assess current controls to ensure that assets are safeguarded and that transactions are authorized, recorded, and reported. This may include designing and implementing cost-effective systems and procedures properly.
Transaction Knowledge: knowledge of and ability to understand business transactions (e.g., accruals, derivatives, long-term debt, etc.) and their corresponding accounting implications and/or actions.
Corporate Structures: knowledge of Company legal entity organization structure including knowledge of Corporate Structures database.
Data and Information Standards Integration: Knowledge of and ability to apply TCCC data and information standards in TCCC global applications. Includes the ability to identify the need for additional standards to meet business requirement for integrated information across the Company.
Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
Program Management: Ability to provide oversight and management to synthesize/bring synergy to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues; removing barriers and leveraging resources.
Project Management: Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan secure resources for manage assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into an application system or process to meet the clients' needs that also meets all relevant Company standards.
Training Development: Ability to develop instructional content and curriculum using knowledge of instructional design principles and training needs assessment proc
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top