Coca-Cola Refreshments Business Services is seeking to hire a US Benefits Operations Manager to lead the Benefits team and be the subject matter expert for all Benefits plans including eligibility and provision requirements. The Benefits Manager will work with the Director, Total Rewards to develop Benefits services provided to Bottlers, assess Benefits opportunities, improve processes and manage Vendor service delivery.
The Benefits Manager is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
Oversee and manage Benefit projects and special projects such as:
- Annual Enrollment
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture activity
- Implementation of Benefits services to new Bottlers
- Implementation of new Benefits vendors and plans
Manage the performance of the Benefit Operations, including:
- Developing and maintaining reporting dashboards with key metrics to be shared with stakeholders
- Develop annual budget estimates, manage expenses, report trends; verify accuracy of vendor invoices
- Monitor actual costs vs. budgets, quantify and report on deviations and corrective actions, if any
- Develop and maintain Knowledge and Insights data and maintain ongoing benchmarking and analytics data
Collaborate with team members managing vendor partners to ensure vendors adhere to established plans, deliver targeted financial results, meet agreed upon service levels. This includes:
- Providing input into the contracting process
- Monitoring key metrics and performance guarantees
- Conducting performance reviews and implementing continuous improvement plans
- Implementing new vendors, as necessary
- Provide health and welfare presentations and training as needed
Manage team of 8-10 Benefits Analysts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7-10 year’s professional HR experiences, with 3-5 years senior H&W specialist experience managing health and welfare plans
- Ability to understand benefit contract language and evaluate proposals (RFP’s)
- Advanced knowledge of Benefits plan regulations and terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time/project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Solid leadership skills (ability to lead, manage and motivate a team)
- Demonstrated initiative and sense of urgency in finding ways to resourcefully overcome challenges
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.