Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Manager, US Consumer Web Site Lead is a critical position on the NA Digital Marketing & Optimization (DMO) team who will lead the Consumer and Consumer web site efforts for PayPal.com, the company's largest country web site and the 29th most visited web site in the United States.
This candidate will be passionate about improving user experience and site conversions to grow activations, reactivations, prevent churn and deliver the business high customer lifetime value users. The ideal candidate will have experience in driving qualitative and quantitative site testing, developing information architecture improvements to satisfy business expansion and leading the development of content that is SEO-friendly and relevant for varying site personas.
This person will have strong understanding of web site performance drivers, the ability to recognize meaningful metrics within a large set of data points, and a strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background with experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
Working alongside the Head of US Web Site, this person will be responsible for establishing short, medium and long-term web site roadmaps for PayPal's Consumer and Consumer Credit businesses and driving alignment with senior and executive-level stakeholders. A working knowledge of other digital channels including Paid Media and Email and how they interact with the we site experience is considered critical for this role. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a matrixed organization, can select and then lead agency work and possess excellent communication, organizational, collaboration skills. This person will work with peers and stakeholders in Consumer Strategy, Credit Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Product, Engineering as well as peers in EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Head of US PayPal.com and will be individual contributor in the short-term with the potential of managing between 1-2 full time employees (FTEs) and several full time contractors. Responsibilities :
- Works with each stakeholders to identify and prioritize roadmap initiatives.
- Oversees processes to ensure UX experiences are fully aligned to SEO best practices.
- Drives team to collaborate with other channel teams to drive End to End experience continuity.
- Skilled at working with analytics to drive KPI development and measure incremental impact of tests and improvements.
- Provides leadership to agency resources to drive design and experience changes.
- Oversee budget development and allocation.
- Skilled at developing business requirements for platform improvements including Content Management Systems (CMS), personalization, etc.
- Leads team through development and execution of quantitative and qualitative testing agenda with support from Global Digital Shared Services (GDSS) and Global Experimentation team.
- Bachelors degree, or foreign equivalent, in Marketing, Business Administration, or closely related field and six (6) to eight (8) years of experience in the job offered. Master Degree not mandatory, but considered a plus.
- 2-4 years experience in consumer financial services with focus on Digital Marketing, Digital Media and/or Website is a must.
- 4+ years professional related work experience (Design, Creative Production, Web Site Development, User Experience) working in a corporate or start-up environment that managing cross-functional teams and demonstrating operational excellence.
- Highly analytical thinker with experience in both quantitative and qualitative site testing methods.
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose and who has experience interacting at all levels of organization.
- Process driven individual who has effectively managed and executed complex, multi-layer work streams in a matrix organization.
- Experience managing up to managers including distilling critical information and ensuring communications are clear and action oriented.
- Aspirations to be in a leadership position.
- Can create a culture of enthusiasm, positivity with a 'can-do' attitude.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.