• Bachelors Degree (Business Management, Logistics, or Supply Chain Systems (SAP))
• 5+ years of Customer Supply Chain, Compliance and Systems leadership experience
• Strong knowledge base in order entry and reporting systems. Direct experience required (SAP).
• Excellent analytical skills (i.e., statistics, trend analyses, scenario evaluations, cost benefit analysis).
• Strong interpersonal/mentoring skills.
• Direct experience working with supply chain systems and ad-hoc software a plus. (SAP)
• Demonstrated negotiation/facilitation/project management skills
• Experience working with Budgets and P&L activity
• Some travel required
• Masters Degree (Business Management, Supply Chain Systems, Lean Sigma/ADP)
• Operational Excellence Green Belt or Accelerating Delivery Performance Leader
Manage all order to cash processes, systems and reports for Customer Service / CPFR Departments that relate to Quality, Compliance, Audits and Business Continuity; including order processing, customer master data and tools to support Big Data analysis. Lead team in the execution of agreed upon customer supply chain and logistics strategic plans.
• Manage an environment of compliance, ensuring that procedures and processes are in place that ensures a high level of compliance with internal GSK requirements, external regulatory requirements and customer compliance programs such as WERCS. Raise Customer Service financial risks to the North American Quality Council.
• Maintain and manage the Third Party Customer Service Statement of Work and CPFR/Customer Service centralized budget activity.
• Align Customer Service systems and reports to the agreed upon customer supply chain strategies
• Ensure integrity of relevant order processing system (Commercial Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions - CERPS) information; including customer item Maps, Customer Master File and Promotional Data.
• Engage Team Leaders to ensure all customer scorecard and logistic plans are executed to deliver GSK and Customer KPI's.
• Integrate the agreed upon Supply Chain Strategies into the daily order processing activities. Champion Team Leaders to ensure orders for all customers are processed.
• Champion Department Accelerating Delivery Performance (ADP) projects as needed.
• Oversee the inventory allocation process in conjunction with the Customer Supply Chain Team Leaders. Maintain the integrity of the allocation database.
• Support the Sale Team with supply related information and direction and facilitate supply chain meetings with customers as required.
• Support and facilitate personnel development to meet career aspirations; including coaching, PDP discussions, and talent reviews. Determine salary and bonus levels through review process. Hire and promote highly talented associates and terminate as needed.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.