About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
LYRICA is indicated and promoted for painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy (pDPN), fibromyalgia (FM), and neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury (NepSCI). The Manager pDPN Marketing will serve as a team member with individual contributor accountability for developing and activating HCP and Consumer Facing initiatives to grow Lyrica TRx. This team operates in an environment that embraces and encourages innovative ideas and creates a culture of supportiveness and teamwork.
The Manager will be responsible for the following key streams of work:
A. Lyrica U Lead:
The individual in this role will be entrusted to lead Lyrica's Digital Rep Training platform, which uses gaming principles to successfully engage reps in key learning objectives ranging from product specific knowledge to POA Objectives. This individual will also be the liaison for new brands interested in using the platform. DRA is an innovative platform designed to advance field selling capabilities by providing Lyrica field sales representatives with individual HCP level insights and actionable recommendations to maximize brand growth potential.
B. Lyrica Trial Lead:
The Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of critical trial vehicles for Lyrica including Samples, Vouchers, Co-Pay Cards and Outbound Tele Sampling, which generate among the highest ROIs in our division. This includes forecasting quantities, insuring successful deployment in various channels (field force, MCM, Consumer Fulfillment) and maintaining functionality for each vehicle. This will require collaboration across key members of the Consumer, HCP Marketing and MCM Marketing teams, as well as finance, operations and manufacturing.
C. Consumer Digital Lead:
The Manager will be responsible for leading all consumer facing digital efforts, including managing the website, banners and search engine marketing. This includes leading the consumer agency and collaborating with the pDPN Consumer Marketing Lead.
This position requires strategic and analytical skills, excellent project management, ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team, and to translate insights into action. Strong marketing and cross-functional leadership experience is required and direct marketing or digital marketing experience is a plus.
This position is based in NYHQ and reports to the painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (pDPN) Team Leader for LYRICA.
Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Lyrica U strategy and content development, working closely with FM and pDPN HCP Marketing Leads and POA Captains to ensure alignment of field force learning objectives to indication and POA objectives.
• Partnering with other brands to successfully onboard them onto the Lyrica U Platform.
• Manage production, forecasting and deployment of Vouchers, Copay Cards, Samples and Outbound Telesampling, working closely with Regional Brand Marketer and members of the IPT to insure the field force has the appropriate allocations; working closely with Lyrica MCM lead to align on deployment through all multi-channel tactics
• Develop and execute strategies to support the maximization of Lyrica pDPN Consumer digital assets including Lyrica.com, banners and search engine marketing.
• Continuously analyze the impact of marketing initiatives, generating early learnings, and driving continuous improvement.
Conduct all responsibilities in accordance with Company policies, with a strong adherence to our Values including compliance
• Undergraduate degree required
• 3+ years experience required
• Pharmaceutical marketing or sales experience preferably in the U.S.
• Will consider agency experience
• Demonstrated strategic thinking skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Digital marketing experience a plus
• Pharmaceutical sales experience a plus
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated flexibility
• Demonstrated success in influence/negotiation; able to build and maintain productive/collaborative relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to navigate internal organization/processes
• Ability to engage team members, even without direct reporting relationships
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
US (NYHQ) based role with limited business related travel.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.