Job Location: United States : New York : New York
US Marketing Operations is one of seven teams within US Marketing focused on the development and execution of Regional / Cross-US Business and Local / US Business Unit marketing growth strategies. It is responsible for the US marketing planning process, team development, resource / demand management and training, along with US campaign program management, Marcom development, Web design and Print / Digital production. This team of highly engaged and capable professionals is led by the VP, US Marketing Operations.
The Manager, US Marketing Operations reports to the VP, US Marketing Operations and serves as an extension of the US CMO office by playing an integral role facilitating collaboration between the Global, US Regional and US Local marketing teams.
- Supporting the Global Marketing Operations team throughout the US deployment of all tools and standards including Marketing Planning and Budget Process, Talent Development, Training and Digital Hub integration
- Working with US Marketing leaders to ensure US Marketing priorities are clearly aligned with the US Business priorities and documented correctly in both the Marketing Plans and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Partnering with Finance and Procurement to develop and oversee allocation and discretionary budget management processes and reporting, including financial controls and routines to ensure US Marketing does not exceed its annual budget
- Partnering with HR and Communications to devise and implement ongoing organizational moves, along with the corresponding change management strategies
- Supporting VP, US Marketing Operations on all matters related to finance, accounting, reporting, resource management, meeting planning, content aggregation and special projects requested by the US CMO
- Overseeing the daily efforts of Business Analyst, who will be focused on the delivery of financial processes and reporting
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Finance or Business Development. Experience in strategic planning a big plus. If no marketing experience, must possess high interest in working in a marketing organization
- Entrepreneurial, can-do spirit and ability to work and thrive in an evolving and fast paced, high pressure environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and micro details
- Capable of distilling large amounts of data into clearly concise stories
- Excels at leading and influencing distributed teams in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and partnership with a willingness to proactively share knowledge and be an advocate for a changing organization
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
Global Brand & Marketing
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 41441
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.