Provides leadership to managers and professional staff. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple sites or related teams. Develops business unit, department or sub-function plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Decisions are guided by resource availability and segment/functional objectives.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the identification and ongoing development of business opportunities and issues within target markets.
- Strategic vision for marketing development and revenue growth.
- Understand customer and company requirements to the level necessary to generate proposals.
- Expand the use of internal applications across global divisions
- Design business processes and strategies.
- Define the methods and analytical techniques that are used for critical business functions on an internal/external basis to support worldwide business development.
- Understand the competitive influences affecting the business.
- Provide and assist in scenario planning and forecasting in the business product.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plans
- Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.