Provides leadership to managers and professional staff. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple sites or related teams. Develops business unit, department or sub-function plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Decisions are guided by resource availability and segment/functional objectives.Key Responsibilities
- Develop, own and manage the configuration and set up of the Spares Planning tool- MCA for their responsible product lines to ensure proper outcome of the Inventory plan
- Manage and ensure proper implementation any adjustments to the published plan as requested by the Field. Obtain alignment from cross functional groups on the adjusted plan
- Review and approve new buy requests to ensure balance is made between availability and potential E&O
- Manage the E&O process as well as financial forecasting process for their respective product lines so that it follows the published accounting rules
- Lead various CIP projects with new or modified systems (like MCA roll out) or major inventory adds or deletes (TSMC ramp)
- Provide guidance on NPI adds with data analysis. Provide leadership on determining the correct balance between adding inventory for new tools versus potential E&O.
- Ensure the quality & consistency of analysis and results across each of the relevant product lines
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- 'Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plans
Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans'
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.