Senior Manager M5, Process Integration
Logic/ Foundry Technologist
This is a Senior Technologist position focusing on Process Integration. Responsibilities include:
- Identify key challenges in process integration for advanced logic/ foundry and Memory semiconductor chip manufacturers
- Work with Applied Materials applications, product, and RD teams to develop solutions for process integration problems based on beamline implant, plasma doping, or ion beam processing
- Work with leading logic manufacturers on positioning, adoption, and integration of Applied Materials Front End Process technology with emphasis on Ion Implant, Ion Beam Processing and related processes
- Work and lead projects across several business units at Applied Materials to identify customer challenges and develop solutions based pn ion beam processing and plasma doping
- Lead and manage a team of process engineers to develop applications and define critical product requirements
- Work with a team of marketing, technical, and engineering professionals to develop advanced Ion Implant solutions, define technology road maps and product roadmaps
- Develop technical/ marketing collateral to promote Varian implanter applications
- Plan and hold regular technical review meeting with customers in consultation with the manager
- Write IP to protect developed integration solutions.
- Periodically provides formal customer training, technical workshops to customer meeting
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials Global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.Qualifications: Requirements
- Requires >10 years' experience in semiconductor processing with at least 5 years as a lead process integration manager working with leading edge technology
- Requires advanced degree (M.S./Ph.D.) in Materials Science / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics or related subjects
- Requires excellent understanding of logic/ foundry technology (14, 10, 7nm) and knowledge of process/device integration.
- Demonstrated proven record of developing unique solutions for process integration challenges for Finfets or advanced memory. Experience in developing ion beam processing solutions is a plus
- Requires excellent understanding of Front/Back End Processes. Knowledge of Front/Back End Product's Equipment is a strong plus.
- Requires excellent presentation skills, solid data analysis skills, and good communication skills
- Travel required up to ~ 25%
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.