Client Consulting Job Number:
Visa Performance Solution (VPS) is a nearly 100 person strong team which combines deep industry expertise and consulting skills to drive tangible impact and financial results for Visa's clients. With a broad range of strategy consulting, data analytic, brand management, and marketing experience across financial services VPS can solve our clients 'most strategic problems. JOB SCOPE
The Senior Analyst would play a key role in the VPS Global Strategic Solution team building new consulting services to optimize client business card portfolio through a data-driven approach, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, their preferred brand and unique business/marketing partner. This is a unique opportunity for the Senior Analyst because it includes involvement in all aspects of a client-facing organization, helps to further develop professional services skills, and provides an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the payments industry.
Prior consultant experience is preferred.
Play an integral role on a team of experienced professionals in delivering revenue-generating consulting services to key Visa clients.
Capitalize key business opportunities and develop strategic profitability initiatives at a client and market level through information analysis and business intelligence.
Complete consulting engagements with senior level clients, including participating in interviews, summarizing confidential client data, and generating key findings.
Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services to meet client's business target through performing clients-specific trend analysis for historical data.
Responsible for completing detailed analysis on client data, identifying interesting trends and anomalies, and creating new ways to view current analyses.
Create and propose high-impact strategic and tactical performance improvement recommendations for Visa clients.
Develop client-specific presentations which address executive's needs and deliver presentations to clients and internal Visa partners.
Build and maintain relationships with internal Visa partners, including Visa Product Management, Visa Account Executives.
Secure new consulting engagements and re-engagements opportunities. Knowledge transfer in order to optimize business profitability for Client banks.
Deploy analytical models and techniques within the organization. Continuously develop and present innovative ideas in order to improve current business practices within Visa.
Perform client-specific analysis on portfolio data through advanced statistically analysis and modeling using analytical tools such as SAS.
Develop industry analysis to share internally at Visa for a variety of products (credit, debit, prepaid, and commercial).
- BA/BS Required. Professionals with prior management consulting, banking, and/or emerging technology experience (6-8 years of work experience preferred)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into key strategic insights. Experience in big data analytics, reporting and statistical modeling in SAS.
- Excellent understanding of concepts, functionality, and advanced application of SAS programming.
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts both internal to Visa and with the client
- Experienced project management skills, both from an individual perspective but also with respect to managing team and client expectations and deliverables.
- SQL, Hadoop experience a plus. Visual Basic programming experience is not required but is also desired
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
- A background in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending a plus
- An affinity for payments technology and its future
- Willingness to travel 30-50%, domestic and international assignments
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.