Responsible for the operation and performance of the entire Warehouse/Distribution team. The Warehouse is a 24/7 operation with crews working each shift most of the year. The Warehouse Manager will directly lead both supervisor level and front line warehouse associates. The candidate will be center in the establishment, analysis and submission of annual departmental budgets and monthly financial and metric performance. The Warehouse Manager must adhere and maintain performance to Company standards and policies in addition to all regulatory requirementsResponsibilities
Education and Experience
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Maintain & continually improve warehouse operations
- Responsible for maintaining Visual Standards
- Manage warehouse using Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), KORE, Genco & AIB standards
- Manage operations of Company lift trucks to include inspections, service schedule and maintenance
- Effectively communicate with internal customers on matters that affect their business
- Accurately utilize the SAP system and other tools to produce work results
- Must be able to communicate across various functions of the business
- Develop and maintain an effective supply network capability that enhances speed, cost-effectiveness and process performance in order to support customer-focused initiatives
- Investigate and identify root causes of any facility safety or security incident or environmental regulation non-compliance in order to prevent reoccurrence
- Execute inventory management process to include, cycle counting and/or annual physical inventories using inventory system reports, inventory location software and count sheets in order to ensure inventory accuracy
- Identify costs, process improvements and operating efficiencies in supplier processes and others in order to generate cost savings for the Company
- Give direction to and manage others by offering approaches to be used and following up to ensure timely and quality execution against expectations
- Supply Chain or Business related Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years supervising/managing in a Warehouse/Distribution center environment
- Ability to track and measure team and individual productivity
- Inventory Management: Optimize inventory levels using statistical model to design min/max/reorder levels. Knowledge of asset management procedures, policies and information used to optimize inventory levels and /or fill rates (e.g., balance inventory levels against inventory carrying costs).
- Logistics Management: Ability to strategically align distribution processes to fulfill customer requirements. Basic knowledge of supply chain integration, logistics network designs, transportation management and warehouse management best practices. Ability to use supply chain knowledge to negotiate freight rates.
- Capacity Planning and Management: Knowledge of multiple levels of the supply chain used to analyze contingency points, labor staffing and feedback on supplier capacities. Ability to predict supplier's capabilities to deliver goods and service necessary based on company system and industry trends. Ability to translate all supplier capabilities associated with commodities, products and/or services. Ability to align supplier capabilities with Company strategy. Ability to comprehend supply/demand market conditions.
- Negotiation: Exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance, striving for outcomes that are a win-win for all parties involved.
- Customer and Guest Focus: Making customers(external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
- Warehouse/Facility Layout Design: Knowledge of warehouse/manufacturing layout or design elements (e.g., product flow, storage requirements) necessary for effective manufacturing or warehousing
- Labor Management: Proven ability to manage labor budgets, labor management and scheduling systems, seasonal workforce and staff recruitment.
- Facility Safety: Manage a safe environment and deploy proper procedures and processes to ensure safety is first. Vehicle and forklift safety to Company and OSHA standards.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top