Manages warehouse supervisory personnel and warehouse functions.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise warehouse the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
-Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing supervisory level employees.
- 2+ years managing warehouse / inventory environment preferred.
- Intermediate PC and database skills.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Forklift certification a plus.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.