Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Workforce Analytics Research. The position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person
at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over
125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas,
products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees
of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health
care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales,
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies
employing approximately 128,000 people with products touching the lives of over
a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As a member of HR Total Rewards
and Workforce Analytics, the Manager, Workforce Analytics Research is
responsible for gathering and analyzing data using statistical methods and
applications to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of the workplace and HR
programs. This position reports to the
Director Workforce Analytics & Employee Survey COE.
- Study organizational effectiveness, employee
surveys, and productivity of workplace programs to drive better business
- Collect data, build statistical models and
conduct analysis to examine areas including, but not limited to, supervision,
turnover, hiring, promotion, performance and rewards practices within
- Partner with business and HR leaders as a
liaison to identify how analytics can provide insights to workforce challenges
- Consult with internal clients to identify
questions, gather and clean necessary data, and interpret results
- Design and/or analyze employee surveys to
develop deep insights into our organization
- Conduct hypothesis testing and draw conclusions
that inform management’s decision making across the corporation
- Identify and monitor key drivers of desired
outcomes and continue to evaluate the changing forces within the labor market
- Conduct inferential analysis on specific areas
of the business to identify relationships and how organizational adjustments
can benefit the company
- Present findings both internally and externally
to inform business decisions and further the advancement of the workforce
- Partner with universities to leverage ideas and
findings from academic research to inform study design as well as business
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience is
- Demonstrated capability in R, SAS, or SPSS
levels is required.
- Proficiency in advanced statistical analysis
including regression is required.
- Proven ability to translate research learnings
into actionable insights is required.
- Demonstrates superior analytical skills is
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Approximately 5% domestic travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Total RewardsRequisition ID