Responsible for the management of the production department to ensure the efficient production of highest quality product at the lowest cost in meeting customer demands.
- Ensure all facility equipment is maintained up to company standards
- Ensure plant is in compliance with all federal and state regulations along with company policy/procedure - Monitor QI daily and provide recommendations to solve quality issues
- Develop and continuously analyze budget versus planned forecast and report monthly or as needed
- Conduct scheduled meetings (department, safety)
- Develop workforce through supervision, coaching, and training
- Ensure all plans and strategies are effectively communicated throughout the department
- Review, alter, and approve all departmental scheduling issues
- Manage customer service and personnel issues
- Review and approve promotional request form
- Assist in the selection of prospective new hire employees
**Shift- Able to work Tuesday to Sunday
- Bachelors Degree required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds required
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.